domingo, 29 de octubre de 2017

Portfolio entry #13 - Reflection: "Improvements of the Writting skill"

At the beginning of the attendance, I found myself questioning how to improve my writing skill. At first, I was a bit lost, but as soon as I started to read the material from the course, I was able to acquire some tools to polish my writing skill. As time went by, I was capable of detecting my weak points and correct them by applying the theory we were taught in class. As a result, I ended up writing coherent and cohesive sentences in my paragraphs. Needless to say, I strongly believe that this course helped me to improve my writing ability, but I also admit that I need more time to keep practising, as I only have reached the surface of this time-consuming process. However, I think that I will be able to achieve that goal in a distant future. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario